Back to All Events
Inclusive Yoga for Kids and Families
Babies to Teens and everyone in between
YOU WILL LEARN:
- What kids yoga is (the "Breathe and Play" way)
- Breathe and Play's core curriculum (an entire year of lesson plans that can be repeated year after year - in other words, a lifetime of yoga lesson plans.)
- How to adapt the Breathe and Play curriculum to fit your teaching style, a variety of settings (school, home, special events, etc.), and other variables.
- Developmental stages - How child development impacts life and how yoga can help.
- Disabilities - Overview of disabilities; how (and why) to be inclusive
- Classroom management and improvisation strategies
- A bit of business - Real life implementation of teaching yoga to kids and families
- Saturday, July 21st: 10:30am - 6:30pm
- Sunday, July 22nd: 8am - 5pm
- 5 hours of additional work scheduled individually
- Early bird $325 (Register by June 30, 2018) — Regular Price $395 (after July 1, 2018)