Breathe and Play Inclusive Yoga for Kids and Families
Studio Programming: 20 hours
The ENTIRE Breathe and Play program used to teach in studios, homes, and other similar settings.
Upcoming Training Dates:
Breathe and Play Every Day, 1073 Hancock St, Quincy, MA
Mondays - once a month - 4:30-7:30
Jan 14, Feb 4, Mar 11, Apr 8, May 6
(an additional 5 hours scheduled individually)
- A love for kids, yoga, and inclusion
- Breathe and Play Foundations Teacher Training
- Helpful (but not necessary): RYT-200
What you will learn:
- The entire Breathe and Play curriculum for studios or similar settings
- How and why the lessons and units were created
- How to implement lessons in a heartfelt, inclusive, Breathe and Play way
- How to adapt lesson plans to fit your teaching style
- How to improvise on the spot - classroom management and unpredictable situations
You will leave with:
- A certificate of completion: 20 hour "Breathe and Play: Studio Programming"
- The confidence and skillset to teach at Breathe and Play Every Day or any other studio with a specialty in inclusive kids and families
- Access to the private group of Breathe and Play certified instructors
- A collaborative community to support you along your journey
- Endless opportunities for continued growth and learning (mentorships, observations, teaching, and potential employment opportunities)
Early bird $325 (register by November 1st) — Regular Price $395
Are you an educator? Inquire about our educator discount!
Meet your expert kids yoga faculty:
Heather DiNino, M.Ed, RYT-200, RCYT-95 - Founder and Co-Owner of Breathe and Play Every Day, LLC., Special Educator, Yoga Instructor, and Mom
It came as no surprise that as soon as I began teaching kids yoga I was writing a curriculum in my head. I'm a planner, a linear thinker, and constantly trying to organize. I'm obsessed with teaching and even more obsessed with learning. (Just ask me about behavior or child development and you'll end up in an hour long conversation you didn't even ask for.) So writing a curriculum was a no-brainer - I've combined my 3 passions (yoga, kids, and inclusion) into this curriculum and used my experiences and education to create a well-rounded, substantive, effective program. I'm super proud of it, and I know you'll love it.
YOUR JOURNEY CONTINUES WHEN THE WEEKEND IS OVER!
The training includes 5 hours of additional learning opportunities:
The remaining 5 hours will be completed with individual lesson planning, live teaching, observations, and feedback
The hours may be completed at Breathe and Play Every Day (our home studio in Quincy, MA); at your home studio (if you have the opportunity); and/or the comfort of your own home (via FaceTime/Skype or pre-recorded)