Breathe and Play Inclusive Yoga
Studio Programming: 20 hours
The ENTIRE Breathe and Play program used to teach in studios, homes, and other similar settings.
Upcoming Training Dates:
Mondays 4:30-7:30 on each date listed below (plus additional hours scheduled individually)
Jan 28, Feb 11, Mar 25, Apr 29, May 20: Breathe and Play Every Day, 1073 Hancock St #200, Quincy, MA
- A love for kids, yoga, and inclusion
- Breathe and Play Foundations Teacher Training
- Helpful (but not required) to have experience working in a school setting
What you will learn:
- The entire Breathe and Play curriculum to be taught in a school setting
- Exploration and explanation of MA State Curriculum Frameworks and Common Core
- Examples of Pre and Post assessments with guidance on data collection
- How to implement lesson plans as part of a stand alone yoga program
- How to implement lesson plans within existing classroom subjects (i.e. ELA, Math, etc.)
- How to alter lesson plans to fit your teaching style and/or the school's style
You will leave with:
- A certificate of completion: 20 hour "Breathe and Play: Studio Programming"
- Your own copy of ALL school lesson plans and curriculum materials (ALL units of study, ALL ages)
- Access to the private group of Breathe and Play certified instructors
- A collaborative community to support you along your journey
- Endless opportunities for continued growth and learning (mentorships, observations, teaching, and potential employment opportunities)
Early bird $325 (register by November 1st) — Regular Price $395
Educator Discount - inquire for details.
Meet your expert kids yoga faculty:
Heather DiNino, M.Ed - owner & founder of Breathe and Play Every Day, LLC., Special Educator, Yoga Instructor, and Mom.
I have spent much of my life working with children and families in a variety of settings - and schools forever have a special place in my heart. Schools are a home away from home for children (and staff, as well). Schools are full of energy - and yoga can help harness the energy into positive, authentic self-exploration. Teaching kids about their body, brain, and breath is a powerful tool that all students of all abilities should have.
YOUR JOURNEY CONTINUES WHEN THE WEEKEND IS OVER!
The training includes 5 hours of additional learning opportunities:
The remaining 5 hours will be completed with individual lesson planning, live teaching, observations, and feedback