Inclusive Kids Yoga Teacher Training: Foundations
Learn the foundations of inclusivity, kids, and yoga!
The Breathe and Play Teacher Training - Foundations : 20 Hours
Upcoming Training Dates:
July 21st-22nd, 2018: Breathe and Play Every Day, 1073 Hancock St #200, Quincy, MA
Saturday, July 21st: 10:30am - 6:30pm & Sunday, July 22nd: 8am - 5pm (plus 5 hours of additional work scheduled individually)
Early bird $325 (Register by June 30, 2018) — Regular Price $395 (after July 1, 2018)
Meet your expert family yoga faculty:
Heather DiNino, M.Ed - owner & founder of Breathe and Play Every Day, LLC., Special Educator, Yoga Instructor, and Mom. I will share my whole self with you - experiences from work, school, trainings, books, and life, as well as my love for kids (and people) and my curiosity and love for learning. (Read more about me here.)
- You have to love kids (even if it's just your own) - Honestly, that's it!
Anyone is welcome to join this training - Yoga Instructors, Parents/Caregivers, School Staff, and anyone else you can think of.
I ask that you have an open mind, a willingness to learn, and the ability to think outside the box.
What you will learn:
- What kids yoga is (the "Breathe and Play" way)
- The heart and soul of Breathe and Play yoga - the HOW and WHY we do what we do
- Developmental stages - How child development impacts life and how yoga can help.
- Disabilities - Overview of disabilities; how (and why) to be inclusive
- Overview of Breathe and Play class structure, unit structure, and annual structure
- Classroom management and improvisation strategies
- A bit of business - Real life implementation of teaching yoga to kids and families
You will leave with:
- A certificate of completion: 20 hour "Breathe and Play: Foundations"
- Access to the private group of Breathe and Play certified instructors
- A collaborative community to support you along your journey
- Endless opportunities for continued growth and learning (mentorships, observations, teaching, and potential employment opportunities)
Babies to Teens and Everyone in Between!
YOUR JOURNEY CONTINUES WHEN THE WEEKEND IS OVER!
The training includes 5 hours of additional learning opportunities:
- You are invited to OBSERVE TWO CLASSES at the studio and meet with me before/after to discuss OR
- You are invited to OBSERVE ONE class and TEACH one class and meet with me before/after to discuss