20-hour 'Breathe and Play' Teacher Training
Inclusive Yoga for Kids and Families
Babies to Teens and everyone in between
- Saturday, July 21st: 10:30am - 6:30pm
- Sunday, July 22nd: 8am - 5pm
- 5 hours of additional work scheduled individually
Early bird $325 (Register by June 30, 2018) — Regular Price $395 (after July 1, 2018)
Heather DiNino, M.Ed - owner & founder of Breathe and Play Every Day, LLC., Special Educator, Yoga Instructor, and Mom. I will share my whole self with you - experiences from work, school, trainings, books, and life, as well as my love for kids (and people) and my curiosity and love for learning. (Read more about me here.)
- You have to love kids (even if it's just your own) - Honestly, that's it!
Anyone is welcome to join this training - Yoga Instructors, Parents/Caregivers, School Staff, and anyone else you can think of.
I ask that you have an open mind, a willingness to learn, and the ability to think outside the box.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- What kids yoga is (the "Breathe and Play" way)
- Breathe and Play's core curriculum (an entire year of lesson plans that can be repeated year after year - in other words, a lifetime of yoga lesson plans.)
- How to adapt the Breathe and Play curriculum to fit your teaching style, a variety of settings (school, home, special events, etc.), and other variables.
- Developmental stages - How child development impacts life and how yoga can help.
- Disabilities - Overview of disabilities; how (and why) to be inclusive
- Classroom management and improvisation strategies
- A bit of business - Real life implementation of teaching yoga to kids and families
You LOVED the training - Now What?!
YOUR JOURNEY CONTINUES WHEN THE WEEKEND IS OVER!
The training includes 5 hours of additional learning opportunities:
- You are invited to OBSERVE TWO CLASSES at the studio and meet with me before/after to discuss OR
- You are invited to OBSERVE ONE class and TEACH one class and meet with me before/after to discuss